Friday, July 20, 2012

Chunky ATC Finished

I finished the Chunky ATC I started earlier. One view:
 Another view:
 On the top I placed large flowers. On the left, I place one of the grungy quilled flowers I made a while ago, colored edges of the petals and the backs of the large petals with a Copper Krylon pen, then over a white paper flower. On the right, sprayed a white flower with bronze Perfect Pearl Mist, layered on paper flowers (the middle one was sprayed with bronze Perfect Pearls Mist) and added a bronze piece to the center.
 One of the wide sides, Added an extra charm I made from a swap a while back in the upper left corner. Added a paper clay piece made earlier in a mold, colored the sides with a Copper Krylon Pen, placed in the lower right corner. The word is a "puffy" sticker. Used a Copper Krylon Pen to color its edges.
 One of the narrow sides. Added a vintage image, with a couple of blue rhinestones and some diamond Stickles to the head band. Added two "puffy" stickers, edges colored with a  copper Krylon Pen. The mini bottle charm was made earlier, you can see a better photo and how I made it here.
 The other wide side, Added the wings made earlier. Added a vintage image, used tissue tape over the gown and rubbed on diamond stickles to the gown and the hair of the image. Added some paper flowers, some sprayed with the  bronze Perfect Pearl Mist, blue rhinestone added to one and bronze brads added to the others.
 The other narrow side, Made a charm pendant with one of the fragment charms I made last fall, and colored the sides with the copper Krylon Pen, added some smaller charms to the chain.
 The bottom, wrapped the end of the vintage figure's gown. Added stickers to create a title, colored the edges and stickers with walnut stain Distress Ink, and signed my name.
I had lots of fun making this, hope the recipient enjoys it.

2 comments:

Bearcrazyman said...

Wow....Great Job!

pooky said...

I know I would!!! This is gorgeous!
♥Bev